Today we talk about meditation, specially to how do it correctly.
It doesnt matter if you will lay down or sit straight. The more important thing will be to not forget what you were doing!
If you sit you might not forget when closing your eyes.
When you lay down you might sleep away!
So lets have a look at both positions.
Meditating while sitting:
- •Sit in cross-legged position
- •Hands can but dont need to touch each other
- •Close your eyes and start to breath deeply
- *Note to breath deep in your stomach instead your chest and dont lose hope when you drift away as a beginner!
- **Be aware while meditating, distractions will appear such as ringings or door knockings and much more (while beginning)
Meditating while lying:
- •Lay down comfortably
- •Make sure that nothing will annoy you
- •Arms can touch each other on your stomach but doesnt need to
- •Close your eyes and you may begin
- *Note to breath again fully in your stomach
Now why may distractions appear?
As how i know it: Something doesnt want you to meditate. Something always causes distractions for you to stop. The best thing is to not give too much to it and move on. It will stop afterwards but can be challenging specially when family is in the house. Sometimes a member knocks at the door exactly while you meditate.. Coincidence?
Until next! See ya 🙂