I admit I may have a problem. Not with myself, but with everyone else.
You know what it is? No matter what, it’s always – everyone else.
Starts with childhood, probably ends up in a retirement home.
Whenever I hear criticism or suggestions that affect me or my private life, I switch back to toddler mode and grumble internally or externally.
Everyone stupid – except me. Usually I don’t even think about what was said, I only hear what I wanted to hear.
I am perfectly capable of getting excited for weeks over sentences and words of individual people and to indulge in tirades of hate, only to find out later that these people don’t even know what they have actually said at the end. Nice and stupid. Isn’t it?
How often do I actually ruin my own plans because I give something on what others say in advance. My goodness.
A self-boycott of the finest? No problem. I sometimes do it before I even take a step out of bed in the morning. I’ve already gone over in my head everything I’m gonna hate today.
Do I even give a day like today a chance to be good?
How often do I go to bed in the evening and can’t sleep because my head starts to think negatively. Who knows that you cry in bed in the evening because it didn’t go according to your own head. As a child you still show your feelings promptly, but the older you get and adapt to the system, the more you learn that showing feelings is something for wimps and crybabies. So you wait until it is dark and you are alone. how often do we actually cry for joy? probably rather seldom. I think even that’s frowned upon.
What problems do I have when I am constantly dissatisfied, ungrateful, irritable and negative. I’m not talking about the real psychological problems that belong in the hands of a professional, but about all the fine, small, subtle, self-destructive things we do during the day, sometimes completely unconsciously. But which in the long run really make our lives difficult.
First of all, I probably just didn’t realize that I was standing in my own way, because I was never able to become self-aware. How am I supposed to react adequately to my environment and its interests concerning me, when even my parents were hardly able to do so. Especially if you also have siblings, or if your parents had to put you in children’s institutions in time and left the upbringing to an outsider. This topic has already moved countless people to study. Keywords to google would be there, for interested parents sandwich children, sibling rivalry. Education should not be my topic either.
So if I have not learned from childhood what I am worth for whatever reason, then I will always look for my salvation in the outside and orientate myself on what others say to me.
In the worst case, they were or are exactly like me, they got up early in the morning and thought everything sucked. Your face in the mirror, your weight on the scales, then the contents of the wardrobe, the coffee was bitter and the milk sour, the children missed the school bus and the cat scurried out of the apartment door just at the moment when you finally wanted to go to work. Of course you hate the job too. And if not the job, then the colleagues or the boss, often also the customers. There are countless reasons to grumble.
Now the question arises, does the constant dissatisfaction and unhappiness make me satisfied? Am I only happy when I have again passively and aggressively let off steam as a troll on dozens of forums on the Internet, because the criticism of the others is once again confirmation for me that the world is bad.
Am I satisfied when my environment meets with rejection, because the world is so bad and humanity is doomed to fail anyway, because of its stupidity. Or am I so much involved in my own misery that I don’t even notice the whole self-destructive behaviour anymore.
If I can answer at least one of these questions with „no“ and finally want to be really satisfied and happy, at first just within the scope of my possibilities, then it will probably finally be time to wake up and change something.
I recommend once again to read my book Glaubenssätze spirituell betrachtet – Yes its on german so only people who understand it can read it.
There I will tell you some ideas and suggestions for inner growth and satisfaction over the next weeks.
Stay tuned and healthy – Your Katja 🙂
warum sie niemandem etwas nützen
Kennt ihr dass?
Ihr seid dabei etwas über euch zu erzählen, wem ist dabei völlig egal. Es geht um Eure Pläne und Ideen und was ihr euch so vorstellt, was ihr gern tun würdet. Oder was ihr vielleicht sogar schon tut, aber euer gegenüber vielleicht so nicht weis, weil er euch auch nicht so genau kennt.
Und was kommt? Ihr ahnt es sicher.
Einwände! Limitierende Glaubenssätze und euer gegenüber beginnt euch seine Gedanken darüber aufzutischen. Im allgemeinen vor allem völlig ungefragt.
Warum das eigentlich? Nun, die meisten Leute interpretieren hinein „wenn ihr es ihnen erzählt, wollt ihr ihre Meinung dazu wissen.“ Wolltet ihr das? Nein. Dann hättet ihr nichts erzählen dürfen.
Da es aber nun einmal in der Natur des Menschen liegt, mit anderen Menschen (ich hätte beinah Tiere geschrieben) zu kommunizieren, müsst ihr nun Wege finden, wie man mit den unerwünschten, negativen und oft auch echt nervigen Kommentaren eurer Mitmenschen umgeht.
Umdrehen und gehen wäre eine Option. Und ja, es gibt Menschen die das machen. Respekt dafür, nur kommt das oft auch beim Gegenüber falsch an.
Es bereuen, dass man überhaupt etwas gesagt hat und dies auch direkt laut äußern. Schafft oft die gleiche Verwirrung wie beim umdrehen und gehen.
Als Antwort laut motzen, dass der gegenüber seine Sprüche sein lassen soll. Weitere Variante.
Oder einfach lächeln, nicken und … naja ihr kennt den Spruch.
Was aber, wenn der Gegenüber nicht nur kopflos Sprüche raushaut, sondern ernsthaft denkt, er hilft euch damit?
Dann muss man wohl den Hintern in der Hose haben und freundlich aber bestimmt sagen „danke für deine / Ihre Ratschläge, aber ich gehe davon aus, dass ich mein Leben selbst leben kann. “ Und ja nicht weiter darauf eingehen.
Energie folgt der Aufmerksamkeit das bedeutet, je mehr ich dieser Situation beimesse, desto mehr negative Energie sammelt sich und die Kräfte des Universums werden alles dafür tun, dass es am Ende richtig kracht. Will man Stress vermeiden, so empfiehlt es sich tatsächlich, keinerlei Energie auf unerwünschte Kommentare zu verschwenden sondern das ganze direkt zu unterbinden.
Macht euch einfach bewusst, dass niemand in eurer Haut steckt und eure Situation kennt und entsprechend niemand das Recht hat, sich über euch zu äußern. Dies aber leider ein menschliches Hobby ist. Es ist im Normalfall gar nicht gegen euch, sondern nur eine Aussage der eigenen Begrenzungen und Limitierungen die euer gegenüber in sich trägt. Damit lebt es sich deutlich einfacher.
Wie geht ihr mit unerwünschten Kommentaren und ungerechtfertigter Kritik um?
Schreibt es in die Kommentare.
Bleibt gesund und einen schönen Tag noch.
ARE YOU AN „OLD“ SOUL?“
I am often asked: „What is actually wrong with me? I feel so out of place here, what’s wrong with me?“
Well, there’s nothing wrong with you. It’s just that many of us are living this life not for the first time, but have incarnated more often. Our agreement with the spirit world is that when we’re born again, we forget this. However, some of us have been here so often that you simply „remember“ that you have been here before and that you have experienced a lot of things before.
Now you also want to know: „Oh okay. Have I been here before? If so, how often and as what and so on.“
I can’t tell anyone here if and how often they have been incarnated and as what. That would exceed my abilities, but I can give you some character traits and characteristics, by which you can see what is going on.
How can I tell if I have been there before?
- °Strong urge for freedom,
- °little sense of belonging to others from childhood on – partly also from childhood strong inner aversion against compulsions, blockades, prejudices.
- °I have many hobbies of my own,
- °I don’t need many people around me,
- °I can be alone often and for a long time and have no problem with it,
- °I have a very strong spiritual interest,
- °I can see through other people very quickly, °I can recognize lies,
- °I can easily recognize a strong connection to nature and to all animals,
- °I often get along with animals much better than with people and bad contact with animals really gets you upset.
- °One prefers to stand up for animals or children than for his fellow men. Because you often don’t think much of them anymore.
- °No urge for worldly pleasures like consumption, drugs, alcohol, nicotine etc. °From the beginning a strong trust in yourself and in life itself (but you can also ignore this at times and despair of life). °Sometimes you have no desire to live on this planet anymore. One wishes „back home“. –☆Many of us are star people, incarnated on earth to be trained here. These people find the integration into existing systems the hardest, they feel out of place and are partly no longer willing to explain something to others.
- °You realize that you have somehow done all this a thousand times before and you just don’t feel like it anymore.
- °Unfounded sadness, you often look up to the sky and wish you would be picked up without knowing WHO is supposed to come – it is very difficult or even impossible to integrate into the 24/7 hamster wheel, you get out of the system and prefer to do your own things or even „nothing“!
- °There are many old souls who just like to „chill out“ and dedicate themselves to their spiritual development. Some of them don’t dare to awaken their true potential and then show it. One has experienced so many lives, betrayal, pain, sorrow and torment in the past, one may have been murdered because one was as one is… and this pain remains over the incarnations! These are blockages and beliefs that have been there since birth, which you have to recognize and dissolve. See also my book about spiritual beliefs – even as a child you know that you have been there before, or that it comes from the stars (I knew that from the beginning). You feel deep inside that love is everything and that love is our deepest and most important feeling and that every creature deserves love.
If you would like to know more about yourself, your past and your destiny, please contact me.
Have a great day! 🙂
Here’s my book: