for the #penableaward
We were nominated from the wonderful Sovely Matters.
Please check out here beautiful Blog https://murmelmeister.com/
Dear Sovely, we like to thank you very much for this nomination. We are very proud, that our work brings you so much joy. Thank you very much!
Penable Award is created to acknowledge the efforts of bloggers, done by Phoenix in April 2020. For further information, please check out the website: www.penable.net/2020/04/19/new-the-penable-award/
My writing Talent ( Katja) is,I only write what I receive from the depth of my soul and may put it down on paper. Because I know that only then I can reach people and give them hope and trust.
- What is the most emotional topic you can argue about?
Oh, there are many. Beginning with Abortion, ended with assisted suicide.
You may know, I’m able to communicate with deceased people. It brings a new light to the whole thing. which many don’t understand.
2. When was the last time you ate a shit sandwich?
Oh, As a German i have to ask, means a shit sandwich, a shit sandwich – to eat?. Or something, what went disturbing wrong?
For Food – i dont remember. For a Fact, something went wrong in my live.. which isnt that long ago. But the effects will be with me for a long time.
3. If you feel like doing something good for yourself, what would it be?
Sometimes, i really need Silence. Silence and nobody around me. In this moments, i go for a Walk into the Wood or the Hills. Luckily i have this all behind my village.
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer
- If you receive this award 5 times, you will become an author of some of the posts on Penable
- I really love the Blog and the Art of writing from Andreas „the Happy Hermit“ . He lives the live i want to live, sometimes and he show us his world. And this with a great sense of humor.
Check out his blog: https://andreasmoser.blog/
2. The next Person i want to nominate, is Jürgen from the incredible German Blog, named: Linsenfutter
Check out his amazing Photographs: https://linsenfutter.wordpress.com/
3. Number 3 is Mr. Pit, a German Expat, which is living in Texas and show us his live there and the amazing Animals, which are living there.
Check out his great Blog here: https://pitsfritztownnews.wordpress.com/
MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
- Are you living the life you’ve always wanted?
2. If you were God Almighty one day, what would you do?
3. Dog or Cat? Which one would you choose?